Wednesday 3 March 2010

JUNGLE IS MINI


my older brother is getting married next month and since i got the frock for my friends mel&jon's wedding in september i've been thinking about what the hell to wear to it. it might seem like i have it easy being leopard-lover - that i might have many many options, ideas, strategies. but that's not true. if my imagination is unlimited then my budget is not.

so i found the above-top DKNY jungle dress on my-wardrobe. it's dressy but not too formal, an appropriate length and that print is freaky-fresh and hot. BUT when i tried it on it just hung - with no zip/proper tailoring it felt like a post-beach summer holiday easy evening dress. [plus i saw a pic yesterday of jo whiley wearing it to the NME awards. hmm]

back to the internet then, where i saw the DVF mini pictured above. but when i went to try it on in store my, um, size wouldn't go over my head. then i saw a pap-pic of one of fergie's offsprings wearing it on the way out of some mayfair twittery. no no no. no.

i have 5 weeks left.